Our 30 years of experience provide us with stability and a solid structure.
A close relationship based on trust and mutual respect helps us consider the needs of our clients paramount.
Nanotechnology applications, continuous investment in R+D+i and optimization of resources make Delta a benchmark in innovation and design.
What makes us special
- Frames at different heights and custom interiors.
- Legs that support 280kg with expansive fixing system.
- Water-repellent boards that prevent humidity in the wood.
- Extractor hoods, microwaves and hidden coffee makers.
- White, anthracite or champagne drawers that support up to 80kg with silent braking mechanisms.
- Lacquered in all the shades of the NCS color palette with more than 70 door finishes. More than 100 models to choose from.
- Cutlery trays with non-slip mat, white, anthracite and champagne lacquered steel drawers with sides in wood, steel or glass.
- Golas, handles, 3D machining, and exclusive models.
Environment and integrated quality policy
Environmental management system
Quality management system
Sustainable Furniture Certificate +Plus+
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our corporate culture promotes responsibility, solidarity and change
Delta Cocinas began its history in 1989, devoting itself entirely to the manufacture of kitchen furniture. After a journey marked by the continuous launch of new models, details and accessories for the kitchen, today Delta also manufactures bathroom furniture, and has a presence on 4 continents and more than 400 points of sale in Spain.
This company has received aid co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund for the project to carry out the following actions: “Purchase of land, construction of a new industrial warehouse and acquisition of machinery: compressors, painting equipment, purifier, sectioning machine, cabins of lacquering and drying, suction center, wheelbarrows and trucks”, of the FEDER Operational Program for La Rioja 2014-2020 and specifically with additional funds as part of the European Union’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This company has received aid co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund for the project “PURCHASE OF MACHINERY, MACHINERY COMPLEMENTS AND TRANSPORT ELEMENTS”. This project contributes to the Objective “OT3. ACHIEVE A MORE COMPETITIVE BUSINESS FABRIC”, of the ERDF Operational Program of La Rioja 2014-2020.